Presenting a unique scheme that helps you plan your jewellery purchase. Just pay a fixed monthly instalment (maximum Rs. 5000 per month) for 11 months, and we will pay the 12th instalment for you. After a year, you can buy gold jewellery of your choice worth the amount of 12 instalments.
Easy Purchase Plan
|No. Of Instalments||11||11|
|Monthly Instalment Amount||2,500||5,000|
|Total Paid in 11 Months||27,500||55,000|
|Our Contribution (12th Installment)||2,500||5,000|
|After 12 Months Buy Jewellery Worth||30,000||60,000|
EASY PURCHASE PLAN (EPP)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Members can purchase gold, diamond, platinum or silver jewellery (except bullion, gold / silver coins) within 12 months after completion of the plan period without any default delay in the monthly payment.
2. No discounts will be allowed on pre-closure of plan by the members and they will be allowed to purchase gold jewellery only for the amount they have paid.
3. No cash refund will be made under any circumstances.
4. The 1st instalment shall be paid along with a completely filled application form. Subsequent instalments can be paid in CASH/ CROSSED CHEQUES / CREDIT / DEBIT CARDS, in favour of Navrathan Jewellers Pvt. Ltd.
5. Post-dated cheques shall be accepted. Outstation cheques will not be accepted. Service charges (as applicable) may be levied on all dishonoured cheques.
6. In case of default in payment by the customer, he / she will not be entitled for the discount.
7. The maturity date will be 30 days from the date of payment (in our accounts) of the last advance payment. Customers are advised to redeem the plan amount within 3 days of the date of maturity.
8. Monthly advance shall be paid before the 10th of every month, failing which it will be credited for the subsequent month.
9. Rate / value addition / wastage / making charges / stone charges and tax surcharges will be levied as applicable at the time of sale.
10. Customer should carry their passbook to the showroom every time they pay their advance and get the same updated. Customer should also request the receipt for the same.
11. NJPL reserves the right to issue a duplicate passbook in the event of loss of original passbook. Duplicate passbook shall be issued only if the customer provides an indemnity letter / identity proof along with all the receipts issued to him / her.
12. The above plan is valid for 11 months and shall be terminated at the end of the 12th month, irrespective of the number of instalments paid by the customer. If the customer fails to pay for 11 months, he or she shall be entitled to a discount on the final sale bill depending on the number of instalments paid by him or her. For example, if the customer happens to pay 8 months instead of 11 months, the discount amount shall be calculated as follows: 5000x8/11 & 2500x8/11.
13. Customers shall provide a copy of valid photo identity proof, such as, driver’s license, passport, ration card, election card or pan card for authentication, at the time of redemption.
14. NJPL reserves the right to alter, amend, add or delete part or whole of the privileges of the plan without prior notice of the customer.
15. Any conditions which are explicitly not covered here, would be at the sole discretion of the company at the time of transaction. The decision of the company in this regard would be deemed as irrevocable and final.
16. In case of any changes in existing laws, rules, acts, etc. by any regulatory authority, necessary requirements as per the same have to be complied by the customers.
17. Customers are requested to adjust the EPP amount from the same branch of enrolment.
18. Customers have to make sure that the advances are adjusted within 12 months from the date of enrolment, i.e., they have to purchase within 12 months of the date of enrolment.
All disputes, if any, shall be subject to Bengaluru Court’s jurisdiction.