Shipping And Delivery:
Delivery is currently made only within India
In order to place an order on the Site, it is necessary to specify the address and details of the person who will collect the shipment at the time of purchase. At the time of placing the order, you have to state the full name of the recipient as stated in his / her government approved photo identification and provide the method and details of photo identification intended to be presented by the recipient. At the point of delivery, in order to collect the physical product, the recipient will have to provide any one of the following governments approved valid photo identification cards as previously indicated at the time of order placement:
- Driver’s License
- Permanent Account Number (PAN) card
- Aadhar card
In case you want any other person to receive the delivery on your behalf you need to specify details of the same at the time of ordering (as specified above) and delivery to such person under your instructions shall be deemed to be a full and complete delivery and you shall take all responsibility for any such delivery. All items shall be delivered directly to the person as specified at the point of ordering and NAVRATHAN JEWELLERS will be unable to (under any circumstances whatsoever) change the recipient details once the order has been processed.
All shipping charges and other local charges shall be borne by you. Recipients accepting delivery should not accept deliveries where the box or packaging has been tampered with or if the box is empty. The recipients receiving the delivery must open the package and check its contents prior to accepting the delivery and/or signing the delivery receipt. If you find the box tampered with or empty or inconsistent with the order placed as stated in the order form, in addition to not accepting such a delivery the authorized personnel at NAVRATHAN JEWELLERS must be contacted without any delay whatsoever. The relevant contact information has been provided hereinafter.
If the recipient is not available at the time of delivery, the courier/delivery company shall try and deliver the item thrice before returning the same to NAVRATHAN JEWELLERS. All costs of re-shipment and handling in the case of non-delivery shall be chargeable to the user.
Delivery guarantee is subject to terms and conditions of the courier company. Any inconsistencies in name or address will result in non-delivery of the product. In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (e.g., wrong name or address, failure to provide specified photo identification) any extra cost incurred by NAVRATHAN JEWELLERS for re-delivery shall be claimed from the person placing the order.
International Delivery And Shipping
International orders are accepted subject to possibility of shipping and the export regulations governing such country. Please make telephonic enquires (+91 9886171104 during working hours IST 9.30 am to 8.30 pm all days of the week) prior to placing orders. Local dues should be paid by the purchaser as per rules in each country. We are reachable at the contact information as provided herein prior to ordering online and our staff would be happy to assist you. India is 5 ½ hours ahead of GMT (Greenwich Mean Time).
Delivery shall be deemed complete once the package is delivered to and signed by the designated recipient as stated at the time of the order. Once the delivery slip is signed and the package accepted by the authorized recipient, NAVRATHAN JEWELLERS has completed its service to you and shall not be liable thereafter in any capacity whatsoever.
Time Period For Delivery
The time within which the item purchased is delivered to you may vary based on the availability of the items in the inventory (the availability of stock may be indicated alongside such item on the site while ordering), the location of the delivery and/or the customizing of the items purchased as requested by you.
Should the item be available in NAVRATHAN JEWELLERS’s inventory, delivery can be made within 10 – 15 days anywhere in India. In the case of International Shipping and deliveries, depending on the export procedure for each country, NAVRATHAN JEWELLERS can make the delivery in a time period of 8 weeks (or as confirmed separately).
Delivery estimates are indicative/illustrative only and actual delivery times may vary. In the event that your delivery request is time sensitive, you are requested to contact NAVRATHAN JEWELLERS in advance of placing your order. You may receive updated delivery information at any time by contacting us via e- mail or phone as provided in the contact information which is provided hereinafter.
Proof Of Order
The submission of the ordering form is a confirmation by you of the selected item/s of jewellery ordered by you and acts as a record of the same.
Return, Refund and Replacement
- No return / refund / replacement for made to order / customized productsas its completely made upon request
- Returns applicable only if the end user receives incorrect product / damaged product during transit / manufacturing defective products. The same should be brought to our notice immediately through WhatsApp / call with pictures +919632172222.
- In such case, Navrathan will replace the defective or incorrect product upon receiving the existing ones from the end user, return charges to be borne by the customer
- If incase, Navrathan fails to replace with the correct product, it may happen in single stock product, end user may choose some other product of the same worth. *NO REFUND WILL BE MADE*
- To avoid returns, we always suggest customers to write to customercare@Navrathan.in with the product code for more pictures before ordering any product
- Return products need to be received by NAVRATHAN within 7 days upon the dispute. Failing, the product will no longer be applicable for Return / replacement
- Returns are not applicable and not encouraged in case you don’t like the product, it does not suit your face, not matching to your clothes or for any other reason.
- We do exchange for new. We do take old silver articles or jewelries or coins
- Cancellation will be accepted if the product has not been shipped. The same will be refunded in full or in partial as per the cancellation on case-to-case basis and money will be refunded to the buyer account within 15 working days.
- In case a Made to Order request is placed and the customer cancels the order subsequently, 25% of the product cost will be deducted and the balance will be refunded to customer.
- Minor Color and Design Variation, all products are handmade and use natural stones, so there may be some variation from the photographs on our website.
Terms & Conditions for Cash on Delivery
The availability of the Cash on Delivery option is subject to certain terms and conditions.
- We’ve temporarily disabled Cash on Delivery (COD) to help you save cash for essential payments. Use your credit/debit cards, net banking and gift cards to complete your purchase.
- As per new government regulations, delivery associates will not accept notes with high denomination of Rs. 500/Rs.2000. You can pay for your order using a debit/ credit card on delivery or with notes of smaller denomination.
The availability of the Cash on Delivery option is subject to the Cash on Delivery terms and conditions.
1.Cash on Delivery can be used as payment method only for orders less than Rs. 20,000. The order value limit could be lower depending on the pin code of your address.
2.Customers are requested to check the ordered items at delivery, before making a cash on delivery payment. In case certain items from the order are rejected, we accept a partial payment for the order.